Sunday 18 April 2010

Ok, so maybe I am a little messy - part 2


I have grudgingly come to accept that an african savanna is not a suitable ecosystem to evolve on an office desk. It's is with this in mind I have decided to employ the services of a gorilla to remove the afore mentioned inhabitants. 

A quick read of the wikipedia entry for gorillas mentions that they live in tropical rain-forests.
With this in mind I have found it necessary to sabotage the office air con to create a humid environment.
I have also purchased a pot plant for gorilla nesting and a banana for sustenance.
Being a mere 3 inches tall I estimate one ASDA smart price banana a month will be sufficient for his needs.

I hope these actions will bring to an end any office unpleasantness and we can all get back to work.

[Update]
A thought occurs  to me... which of the primates are the ones that go in for poo flinging?
Pretty sure it's chimps.... god I hope it's the chimps. It's already eaten the whole ASDA smart price banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment